MTC IT System
The Milk Transport Computer System (MTC) is an IT system which is used at the dairy to register and collect data that are communicated between the milk tanker and the dairy.
The MTC system’s functions are:
- Handling on incoming registrations
- Report of the milk collections
- Report on where to find the cars
- Planning the route for the milk truck
- Handling data communications between the milk truck, driver and supplier via GPRS or key-reader
- Handling of analysis results from the laboratory to the supplier via the MTC system and S12 computer
- Handling of export and import data to and from existing payment systems
Handling multiple dairies at the same time:
MTC has a built-in solution for handling multiple dairies at the same time. It is therefore possible for a transport company to collect milk for different dairy companies with the same tankers. Depending on which dairy company a milk supplier or dairy belongs to, the receipt, the label for analysis and the transfer of data will adapt to the individual milk supplier or dairy. The milk supplier will therefore have the same experience of visits from a transport company’s milk trucks as it was the dairy company’s own dedicated milk trucks.
Local installation or Cloud solution: The MTC system can be delivered either as a local installation at the customer or a cloud solution where the dairy can access the system via a website or Microsoft RemoteApp.