TACO II Pump Computer
TACO II Pump Computer for Milk Collection
The TACO Pump Computer from POUL TARP A/S is a data-collecting pump computer for milk collection in milk tankers.
TACO II Computer is mounted in the pump system on the tanker and registers the farmer/collection point, measures the collected milk, takes samples and controlls the pump system.
With an integrated GPS-system for tracking, identification and registration of the supplier and destination (such as CIP stations) the office can follw the milk tanker and the collected milk all the way. During a milk collection the TACO II Computer takes samples of the collected milk - both supplier samples and load samples.
TACO II pump computer specifications:
- Registration of volume, temperature and pressure, control of the pump, control sampler and flow meter
- Wireless data communication with GPRS (4G) between the milk tanker and the dairy/factory
- The TACO Computer can control up to 4 individual samples during each collection
- The graphical display can be used in direct sunlight
- Over size keys: 15 function keys and 12 keys with numbers
- The TACO Computer is MID Approved, AUS Approved and NZ Approved
- The TACO Computer has a 112 mm receipt printer and a 55 mm label printer for bar code labels
TACO II pump computer benefits:
- Can be remote controlled by the helpdesk/supervisor
- Knows all active suppliers in the system and can identify them via GPS or RFID
- On arrival at a new farm, the TACO II computer is instantly downloads messages and lab data
- Secure communication via load balanced webservices
- Can be operated using touch or keyboard
- 5 pc customer key on the keyboard
- Tough design, developed to handle large temperature changes, dust and vibrations
- Can handle several milk products on the same milk tanker, at the same time
- The TACO computer has a "mixing rules" for both compartments and pump system
The Pump- & Metering System
The high capacity pump & metering system from POUL TARP A/S is designed with a two-pump unit system with two samplers.
The high capacity pump system consists of:
- A TACO II computer with two printers. The TACO II computer is online with the dairy’s MCT IT-system
- The pump unit has a pumping capacity from 800 l/min. to 1500 l/min.
- The TACO II computer controls and regulates the pump preventing the milk to get damaged during pumping and ensures that the milk keeps its quality
- Data is transferred via GPRS to the dairy’s MTC IT-system
- Flow meter
- Air separator
- Liquid detector
- Proportional controlled pumps
- Load sampler and farm sampler
With a TACO II computer from POUL TARP A/S in the drivers cabin of the truck it is possible to receive route & collection information from the dairy.
Below shown is a schematic display of a complete pump-system installed in a milk tanker.
The pump-system is equipped with both a sampler for individual farm sampling in order to determine the milk quality from the individual supplier and a Load sampler for full-load sampling to document the quality of the collected milk (Load) present in the milk tanker at any given time:
Track the milk all the way from collection at the farm to delivery at the dairy with an IT solution from POUL TARP A/S
Our TOC Computer which is mounted in the cabin of our milk tankers, informs the drivers, which route to take and also the location of the milk collection points.
While the milk is being pumped into the milk tanker, the S12 Computer takes 1-2 samples for testing in the laboratory. The S12 Computer registers data such as the collection point, the quantity and the temperature.
Data collected from the TOC Computer and the S12 computer is automatically sent to the MTC system, which is administered by the dairy. The route for milk collection, which is available on the TOC Computer is in fact planned by the dairy using the MTC system. The MTC system will also handle the settlement to the farmers and data on the milk quality results. The Milk APP makes it possible for, the driver, the farmer and the dairy to track the milk tanker and the milk quantity from the moment the milk is collected and until it is delivered.
TOC Cabin Computer
TOC Cabin computer from POUL TARP A/S supplies the driver with an on-screen a list of today’s route and helps the driver navigate to the next pick up place/farmer. The dairy can send and receive data from the TOC cabin computer, make route changes etc.
Milk Sampling Solutions
While pumping the milk into the tanker, the S12 Computer takes 1 or 2 samples of the milk. The samples are taken continuously throughout the pumping of the milk, as the milk quality is different at the bottom and at top of the tank. The samples are sent to the laboratory, where the fat and protein content in the milk is analyzed. All data from the samples will be sent to the MTC program, where the dairy can get an overview of the milk quality from the various suppliers.
SMV 4 Sampler
The SMV 4 Sampler is developed to take samples of the milk during the pumping of the milk at the milk supplier.
The Load Sampler is developed to take milk samples down to 0,1 ml.
The peristaltic sampler is developed to take quality samples of milk in milk trucks during the pumping of the milk at the milk supplier.