Milk collection with traceability
The S12 Computer from POUL TARP A/S is a data-collecting computer intended for managing as well as delivering and collecting liquids
The S12 Computer has a 112 mm receipt printer and a 55 mm label printer for bar code labels, which are placed in the lid.
The S12 Computer has an integrated GPS-system for tracking, identification and registration of the supplier and destination (such as CIP stations).
Specifikations of the S12 Computer:
- Registration of amount, temperature and pressure, control of the pump, test sampler and flowmeter
- Wireless data communication with GPRS (2G/3G/4G) between the milk tanker and the dairy
- The S12 Computer can control up to 4 test samplers for quality control during each collection
- The graphical display can be used in direct sunlight
- Big keys: 18 function keys and 12 keys with numbers
- Manual loading and unloading of data with electronic keys
- The S12 Computer has passed the OIML 177 B test