Pump System with Milk Sampling
High Capacity Pumping System
The high capacity pump system from POUL TARP A/S has a complete two-pump unit system for milk collection at the farmer/supplier and two samplers.
The high capacity pump system consists of:
- A S12 computer with two printers, which are connected online to the dairy’s MCT IT-system
- The pump unit has a pumping capacity of 800 l/min. to 1500 l/min.
- The S12 computer regulates the pump speed in a way that the milk does not get damaged, which ensures that the milk keeps it’s qualities
- Data is transferred via GPRS to the dairy’s MTC IT-system
- Flow meter
- Air separator
- Liquid detector
- Proportional controlled pumps
- Load sampler and farmer sampler
It is possible to mount a TOC cabin computer in the cabin of the truck which makes it possible to receive routes from the dairy and information from the farm ect.
Below shown is a schematic display of a complete pump-system installed in a milk tanker.
The pump-system is equipped with both a sampler for individual farm-sampling for documenting the quality of milk from the individual supplier before the milk is pumped into the tanker and a Load sampler for full-load sampling to document the quality of the collected milk (Load) present in the milk tanker at any given time:
Solutions for Milk Sampling
S12 Pump Computer
S12 Computer from POUL TARP A/S gives the dairy traceability in the milk collection, traceability in the milk quality and an accurate measument of the collected milk.
TOC Cabin Computer
TOC Cabin computer from POUL TARP A/S supplies the driver with a list of todays route and navigate to the next pick up place/farmer. The dairy can send and receive data from the TOC cabin computer, make route changes ect.