ABOUT POUL TARP A/S
POUL TARP A/S - Danish developer of hardware and software solutions for the waste management industry and dairy industry.
The electrician company "Bertel Tarp A/S" was established in 1954 and in 1976 the son of Bertel Tarp, Poul Tarp, started an electronics production under the name "Engineering Company POUL TARP A/S".
In 2010 Anders Tarp, the son of Poul Tarp, became part of the company " Engineering Company POUL TARP A/S ".
POUL TARP A/S has since the beginning specialized in developing and producing software and hardware solutions for the waste and dairy industry. The solutions include registration, data collection and communication with weighing and flow measurement systems as well as payment and access systems.
POUL TARP A/S core competencies are:
- Complete solutions within measurement and pumping systems for the transport sector
- Sampling and monitoring systems
- Road- and registration systems for waste trucks, tankers, sewage cleaners, housing associations, shopping malls, airports, central waste solutions etc.
- Systems for sale and registration of water and sewage
- Registration and level measurement in bins and wells
POUL TARP A/S currently employs approx. 50 employees and is a highly specialized Danish company within measuring and pumping systems for milk tankers, weight and ID registration systems for the waste industry, data collection and data communication for waste management and payment systems/access control systems suitable for various industries.
POUL TARP A/S is at all times focused on high product quality, flexibility in the services provided to our customers and great security of delivery of our products.
- POUL TARP A/S is ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 certified and Microsoft Gold Partner.
- POUL TARP A/S pumping systems are MID approved, USDA design approved and the equipment has a 3-A approval.
- POUL TARP A/S is represented in more than 20 countries and has local dealer network around the world.
- POUL TARP A/S has since May 2021 been committed to the UN Global Compact and Global Compact Network Denmark – where we have committed us to work for the 10 Principles of the Global Compact within human rights, labor rights, the environment, and anti-corruption as well as contribute to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
In July 2022 POUL TARP A/S took over its competitor GEA Diessels´s division within metering- and pump systems for tanker vehicles and formed a new independent company, TARP Diessel, for the continuous development, support and sale of existing GEA Diessel products and solutions.
TARP Diessel is 100% owned by POUL TARP A/S. TARP Diessel will continue to carry Diessel’s products for measuring milk, beer, and Ad Blue in road tankers and reception units.
All production of Diessel products has been moved from Hildesheim, Germany to Randers, Denmark.
TARP Diessel is represented by dealers worldwide and are continuously looking to expand their market share through new dealerships.
TARP Diessel has their own service & sales representation in Ireland which for years has been one of the most important markets for GEA Diessel.