ABOUT POUL TARP A/S
POUL TARP A/S - Danish developer of hardware and software solutions for the renovation and dairy industry.
The electrician company "Bertel Tarp A/S" was established in 1954 and in 1976 the electronics production started under the name "Engineering Company POUL TARP A/S". In 2010 Anders Tarp became part of the company "Ingeniørfirmaet POUL TARP A/S".
POUL TARP A/S has since the beginning specialized in developing and producing software and hardware solutions for the renovation and dairy industry. The solutions include registration, data collection and communication with weighing and flow measurement systems as well as payment and access systems.
POUL TARP A/S core competencies are:
• Complete solutions within measurement and pumping systems for the transport sector
• Road- and registration systems for waste trucks, tankers, sewage cleaners, housing associations, shopping malls, airports, central waste solutions etc.
• Systems for sale and registration of water and sewage
• Level measurement og registration in bins and wells
POUL TARP A/S currently employs approx. 50 employees and is a highly specialized Danish company within measuring and pumping systems for milk tankers, weight and ID registration systems for the waste industry, data collection and data communication for waste management and payment systems/access control systems suitable for various industries.
POUL TARP A/S is at all times focused on high product quality, flexibility in the services provided to our customers and great security of delivery of our products.
- POUL TARP A/S is ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 certified and Microsoft Gold Partner.
- POUL TARP A/S pumping systems are MID approved, USDA design approved and the equiptment has a 3-A approval.
- POUL TARP A/S is represented in more than 20 countries and has local dealer network around the world.