Weighing system for tail lifts
Type approved weighing system from POUL TARP A/S is specially designed for trucks using a tail-lifting system for weighing of picked-up and delivered goods such as cargo, forage, garbage, electronic waste, chemical waste etc.
The weighing system can be mounted on standard as well as a custom-made tail-lifts. The system can be adapted as required to fit the load cells and brackets on the existing construction of the lift plate of or a new lift-plate.
The weighing unit is user friendly and has functions which are especially designed for weighing of various products on the tail-lift. It is easy to enter details such as Customer No., Type of Product etc. and the Tara function makes it possible to weigh products placed in a container, cage, etc.
- Weighing capacity: Max. 1.500kg
- Accuracy: 1kg – each weighing
- Approval: EN45501 - Can be used for account settlement
- Water resistant (IP65) MWI weighing instrument with easy and simple functions
- Digital weighing amplifier
- Stainless steel and fully welded load cells
- The weighing system can be connected to either a printer and/or a TOC II cabin computer for data collection and data transfer to and from the office
IT-Solutions for Weighing
Computer- and App solutions from POUL TARP A/S for registration and data exchange between the trucks and the office.
TOC Cabin Computer
The TOC cabin computer from POUL TARP A/S handles all data communication between the trucks and the office about routes, collection points and changes ect.
TARP Office - GTC
The TARP Office-GTC system from POUL TARP A/S is a special developed office- and administration system for route planning, collection- and analyzing of data.