High Capacity Pumping System
The high capacity pump system from POUL TARP A/S has a complete two-pump unit system for milk collection at the farmer/supplier.
The high capacity pump system consists of:
- A S12 computer with two printers, which are connected online to the dairy’s MCT IT-system
- The pump unit has a pumping capacity of 800 l/min. to 1500 l/min.
- The S12 computer regulates the pump speed in a way that the milk does not get damaged, which ensures that the milk keeps it’s qualities
- Data is transferred via GPRS to the dairy’s MTC IT-system
- Flow meter
- Air separator
- Liquid detector
- Proportional controlled pumps
- Load sampler and farmer sampler
It is possible to mount a TOC cabin computer in the cabin of the truck which makes it possible to receive routes from the dairy and information from the farm ect.